Enjoy this large three bedroom luxury self-catering family apartment with spectacular mountain and sea views. Limited availability: 20 Dec – 6 Jan only.
Perched high above Fish Hoek and Cape Town’s most popular family beach, Whale Watcher’s luxury self-catering apartments are exceptional, featuring original artworks, balconies with barbeques, hammocks and spectacular sea and mountain views.
Fish Hoek is the perfect destination for a family holiday with a long sandy white beach and the most beautiful bay featuring rock pools, safe bathing, water sports, children’s playgrounds, a whale watching walkway, restaurant and bistro. The main street behind the beach is bustling with cafes, restaurants, take aways, boutiques, supermarkets, hairstylists and other conveniences.
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- Fish Hoek beach, the most popular family beach in Cape Town [walk 800 metres, or 1km by car]
- Surfer’s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the World’s Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [3km]
- St James beach with tidal pool [2 km]
- Seaside boardwalk between Muizenberg and Kalk Bay
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman’s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching in season (Aug – Oct)
- Boulder’s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon’s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants, boutiques and cafes
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals